Sheryl has been conducting seminars and training sessions for child care teachers, professionals and parents on many early childhood areas since 1999. With her strong knowledge in this specialized field, corporate trainer background and a passion for the topic of her training sessions, she has been invited back to many organizations year after year.
The professional development training sessions are typically 1.5 hours and held in the evening or on a day when the child care center is closed. Corporations have invited Sheryl to speak to parents on various topics as part of their benefits package. Parent organizations repeatedly invite Sheryl to share her knowledge with their young families.
Topic areas, are as follows:
- The Power of Touch – Massage for Infant/toddlers
- Peaceful Baby – Overall ways to help a baby/toddler be more peaceful. Overview of massage, baby signing, colic holds, lullaby’s, body reflexology, energy medicine, relaxation, reading babies cues, development and more.
- Early Signs of Communication – Introduction to signing with babies and toddlers
- Signing through Circle Time – Songs, rhymes and stories meant for baby/toddler circle time
- Signing Mania – Come learn many signs and ideas on how to use them in the classroom
- Growth from Birth to Age Two – Learn about all of the areas of a babies development and best way to help them flourish
- Mindfulness for Children – Engage the senses through activities
For More Information…